Anna has always loved houses, architecture and design; when she was just a teenager, she spent many Saturdays and Sundays looking at model homes and stopping at every open house. That love paired with integrity and hard work ethic resulted in her getting her real estate license in 2004. Anna has a passion for working with people to achieve extraordinary results - whether you are buying or selling, she understands the process can often be challenging and complicated; her focus is to alleviate the pressure and stress while exceeding her client’s expectations. Anna is “hands-on” when working with sellers and the preparation of her listings – she has a team of proven home improvement professionals, and she manages full remodels to small projects. When working with buyers, her enthusiasm and devotion to customer service help her to match the perfect properties and negotiate amazing deals. Thanks to her exceptionally loyal clientele, referrals are a main foundation to Anna’s success – she is not only their Realtor for life but a true and trusted friend.
In her spare time, Anna enjoys photography, gardening, fishing, taking adventures around the Bay Area and of course, always looking at houses. She owns two rescue dogs – a Siberian Husky and a Bichon Frise, a cat and has several aquariums! Anna is dedicated to reducing the landfills by recycling and donating to shelters throughout the Bay Area.
Experience and Recognition
- 2017 President’s Club Award - #4 in Sales
- 2017 CSR Most Improved Award – Highest Increased Sales ‘
- February 2017 – Team Member of the Month
- October 2017 – Team Member of the Month
- April 2016 – Team Member of the Month
- National Association of Realtors since 2004
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors 2004-2011
- California Association of Realtors since 2012
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors since 2012
- Certified Green Specialist
- CEO/Head Designer of Accessory Home Staging
- California Dept. of Real Estate License #01960927